The Scientist will support preclinical projects related to antibody discovery and development with the goal of developing novel cancer immunotherapies. The successful candidate will contribute to the generation of novel antibody therapeutics and the characterization of such therapeutics in cell based and biochemical assays.
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Immunology, or a related field with ≥2 years post-PhD experience, including industry experience. Alternatively, BS or MS in Molecular Biology, Immunology, or a related field with >5 years experience in industry research.
- Strong background in molecular biology, immunology and/or oncology with experience in antibody drug discovery and development.
- Strong background in assay development to support antibody research programs for the development of immunotherapeutics.
- A strong record of significant achievements in research and scientific creativity as evidenced by core contributions to publications.
- Demonstrated experience in the evaluation of biotherapeutics from discovery to lead optimization.
- Technical expertise with characterization of engineered proteins through biochemical and in vitro cell based assays.
- Highly agile with strong organizational and interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work in a fast pace, highly collaborative environment with ability to multi-task.
- Enthusiastic about communicating to a broad range of stakeholders (from novices to experts) and coaching junior team members.
- Strong “can do” startup mentality and motivation.