Discover and develop new modalities for cancer immunotherapy through the design and application of robust in vitro assays and in vivo tumor efficacy models. Work within a fast-paced team to rapidly select lead immunotherapies.
- PhD in immunology, tumor biology or a related field with >5 years post-PhD experience and >2 years industry experience
- Strong background in T-cell immunology and/or oncology/tumor biology with hands-on skills in molecular and cellular biology, cell culture, flow cytometry, T-cell functional assays and murine tumor models.
- Experience with immunodeficient, tumor xenograft, GEMM and/or PDX rodent models.
- A strong record of significant achievements in research and scientific creativity as evidenced by core contributions to publications.
- Project and CRO management experience a plus
- Experience with the development and implementation of tumor models in both xenogeneic and syngeneic settings.
- Highly agile individual with strong organizational and interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Enthusiastic about communicating to a broad range of stakeholders (from novices to experts) and coaching junior team members.
- Intense “can do” startup mentality and motivation.